Thursday, September 12, 2024

Captain has arrived!

A couple of days ago, the Captain arrived. Well, that's Jack Russell's biography 'The True Tale of Mista Bone', written by K.L. Doty. I've been away from home, so I haven't had the chance to start reading it yet.

It's a 346 pages long book about Jack and his life. Mostly text, but pictures too, I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to start reading it yet, it will be very emotional for me.

Below the images here, I'll list some places where you can get the book.








Internationally I guess the place to get it is Amazon. I don't shop much there myself, due to international shippin.g

If you're in Sweden, AdLibris is without te best place to get it. 
413 Skr and free shipping. If you're patient enought to wait for it for a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards on Etsy

Don't forget that you can buy my cards on Etsy . 😃 As time flies and it's already mid September, Halloween cards will be available ...