Thursday, June 20, 2024

EFIT - A Photo An Hour

EFIT, Ett Foto I Timmen - A Photo An Hour, is about documenting your life on certain dates, post on your blog and share with other participants. It's one of the reasons I wanted to start blogging again (the other reason is to participate in cardmaking challenges).

This photo day was on June 18, but I managed to totally forget about it, so I've documented June 19 instead. 😊


8AM Time to get out of bed.


9AM Mom called.


10AM Breakfast.


11AM Packed some things I sold on Facebook.


12PM Reading a bit.


1PM Ice cream time!


2PM Checking out som card challenge blogs to get inspiration for my cardmaking.


3PM My cute little speaker with the big sound gives me music while I'm crafting.


4PM Working on a birthday card for a friend who loves pink.


5PM Birthday card finished.


6PM I need to buy a stamp for mailing the card tomorrow.


7PM Time to do the dishes.


8PM While at it (the cardmaking), I might as well make a Christmas card too. My goal is always to make one card a week during the year, as I need a stash when selling them by the end of the year.


9PM Nail polish time.

10PM and forward - watching things on Netflix and forgetting to take photos.

2 comments:

  1. Kul. Jag ska ocksÄ testa en dag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj, vad mÄnga foton. Jag skulle fÄ svÄrt att variera mig om det ska vara sÄ mÄnga bilder per dag. Jag har ocksÄ Àtit glassbÄt. SommarbÄten frÄn SIA med kardemumma och rabarber-smak. JÀttegod.

    ReplyDelete

Cards on Etsy

Don't forget that you can buy my cards on Etsy . 😃 As time flies and it's already mid September, Halloween cards will be available ...