Sunday, July 28, 2024

Postcrossing

I decided to join Postcrossing again after a several years break. In Postcrossing you get random people/addresses to send postcards to, as well as you receive postcards from other people.

Here's my first outgoing batch:


Runes to Germany


Tram to USA


'God, our Father, on the Rainbow Fountain' in Nacka, Stockholm. This card goes to Russia. I can't believe I have never seen this before, especially since it's by Carl Milles, my favorite sculpture.(I shouldn't get into politics here, but I just need to say that I usually boycott Russia. But you have to send cards to the address you get.)


Dalecarlian horse to China. This is one of Sweden's most famous things. The tradition of carving and painting these horses started back in the 18th century.


Squirrel to Czech Republic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards on Etsy

Don't forget that you can buy my cards on Etsy . 😃 As time flies and it's already mid September, Halloween cards will be available ...